Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Poppi

Today is Poppi's 63rd birthday. We went out on Sunday and celebrated his birthday plus Mark and Kelly's since they were so close. It is so hard to get us all together anymore.
This is to celebrate our big win last night! I was very happy that the team turned it on and we beat down Pitt. Oh Lord how I hate losing to them.

Plus this is what I need to do...I got my haircut last night and it did not go well. It was nobodys fault, my hair is just being crazy. I worked on it for 45 minutes this morning..got it looking ok, then got rained on b/c I had to park a mile away from the school. So I am currently walking around looking like a big frizz head...I don't know when I am going to learn. I just cannot have the cute, current, short styles like everyone else. I am destined to have long curly hair.


Also I would like to comment that my child does have clothing. I leave early in the morning and my husband and babysitters don't feel that they need to get Lydia dressed. They say that the PJ's are warmer for her...so in the last 10 posts, she is in her PJ, just ask Kim, I really do buy her clothes!

4 comments:

WVU-Mama said...

Lydia is soooo cute! I just want to give her a squeeze!!!

Plus, I didn't even think twice about the pictures of her and what she was wearing in them. But now that you mention it...I'm quite jealous because I would love to spend more of my day in my "jamas." Oh well...maybe some day... :-)

Anonymous said...

You know, I never really noticed the pjs either. I usually am looking at her eye and smile :)

April

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. Most of Braylon's at home time is spent in his p.j.s too. He usually makes such a mess that we reserve his clothes for going out of the house. If I dressed him every day while we were at home, every outfit he has would have stains on it.
-Miranda

Kimberly said...

LOVE her WVU hat!! She probably has more WVU gear than any kid I know, haha! I hadn't noticed the PJ's either. What size is Miss L into these days...i'm getting ready to do some spring cleaning.