Thursday, April 2, 2009

We must be born with it

I know these are horrible pictures. They are from my cell phone. But I had to quickly share what I did to my little princess (blah, I cannot believe I just wrote that, I swore I would NEVER call my kid that). I was painting her toes and she was very excited and sat very still while I did it. They I asked her for shits and giggles if she wanted me to do her hands. She said yes. She sat completely still and let me do the first hand...then said nother one and sat and let me do her second hand. Then she sat with all of her finger s outstretched so not to smudge them..I have no idea how she knew do to that. I had Mark come up and see how she was sitting. Later on she was getting down from the chair and was so careful with her fingers..it was so cute and funny. Now if mommy just had someone to do her nails before our warm vacation..sigh.
ps. Finally went to the doctor yesterday since we still had the rash after two and half weeks despite much washing and benedryl. Fifth disease..it is harmless but we get such weird illnesses in my family!

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

So cute! Kudos to you for doing anything to make a two year old sit still for five minutes!

Kimberly said...

Sophie will let my mom paint her nails but not me. And i've heard of 5th's disease before...i think it's big in kindergarten.

Laura said...

Her fingernails look so pretty! I hope you guys are having a great time :) say HI to Mickey for us!

Katie said...

Suck pretty nails! We haven't attempted that yet. I hope Lydia gets over the 5th's disease quickly.