Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Buddies

Lydia was a little upset when I was holding Max so I decided to let her hold him. She loved it.
He stole a smooch. I think she liked it.

Isn't she such a big girl..I think she will be a good big sister (and NO I am not making an announcement)


He started fussing a little.


Here is was checking to make sure he was ok. Notice the Minnie Mouse sticker on my shirt. My "friends" let me walk around with this sticker on my shirt all day! They claim they never noticed it.






3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

So sweet! And you crack me up with the whole "no, I'm not making an announcement" comment!

Stowers Family said...

We sure did love seeing you all! Really enjoyed the visit. Can't wait to see you in Sept but don't want to rush it - Max is growing up soooo fast.

Katie said...

It looks like Lydia will be a very caring big sister. Isn't it amazing how quickly toddlers distinguish themselves from "babies" and think they should mother them?