Friday, April 24, 2009

Helping Nonni Part Two

So after the Easter bread was rising they set to work on baking the Easter Bunny cake and cookies. She loves to stir things and "I do it or I try it" are phrases we are hearing often in our house. Along with "Can we? Can we please?" when she wants to so something.



I think this was the icing not that cake batter..not that it would have mattered.


Really digging in there..



Did I get it all?



Finally Nonni let her out of the kitchen to relax with Poppi.





2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Jonathan likes to mix up things, too, and I love the help. Lydia looks so cute in these pictures!

WVU-Mama said...

Oh to go back to those days where Elizabeth would say, "I try it?" or "Mommy, I help you?" These days she's more demanding (wonder where she gets that?) saying stuff like, "I do it by MYSELF" or "Lemme taste it." Cute pics of Lydia helping!!!