Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pure Bliss

I really do not know how to explain how Lydia was meeting the Princesses and Mickey Mouse. I wish I could put the video on here. She was so happy but so composed. She just walked right up there and gave them big old hugs. She kept snuggling and kissing him on the nose. The Disney Photographer got that picture and it was priceless.
Mickey said that Lydia was so sweet that he wanted to keep her! Of course he really did not say anything, while the Princesses talk; the other characters do not. He did some hand signals and the photographer translated. Again, everyone was very sweet and patient.

Here is when she first got to "see" Mickey and some other characters. We watched a 15 minute show in front of Cinderella's castle. She was extremely hot and did not know what to thing really. This also reminds me how we lost Lydia for about 30 seconds. Of course that was the LONGEST 30 seconds of my life. I did not have her strapped in her stroller since we had to fold it up a couple of times getting to the park. She never once tried to get up from it the whole time so I did not think it was a problem. We were sitting there waiting for the show to start. I saw a lady who had a 1st visit button. I turned around to ask her where she got the button, got her answer and turned back around..and the stroller was empty. I asked Mark where she was since he was sitting right beside her. I have never had a sicker feeling in my stomach. Luckily Mark spotted her orange and purple hat standing in the front of the crowd by the chain. She just wanted a front row seat. We did not let her be unbuckled anymore!



Here were Mickey and Minnie at the show.


Another wonderful part of our trip was going to see the Stowers. Here is Max meeting Mickey and Minnie. It was so fun getting to share our Disney experience with them. We also spent the rest of our time in Florida visiting them in Ft. Myers.



More picture of Lydia and Max next time.


5 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had fun! I heart Disney World!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I bet those 30 seconds were awful!

It looks like you guys had a great time!

Katie said...

So sweet. I'm glad Lydia had a good time meeting the characters. I can't imagine the fear when she was missing from the stroller!

Kimberly said...

I'm so happy that you guys got to go to Disney while you were there!!! Looks like she was in heaven!

Baby Springston said...

True love=)