Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Beach

Here we are at Lovers Key (correct me April if that is not right). It is a state park. It was very nice. Different than the Ocean City for sure but in a good way. The water was warm (I put my foot in) and there were shells EVERYWHERE. We did not get to stay for very long with the kids but Lydia loved playing in the sand and swimming in the ocean.
April took Lydia out while Max and I hung out on the sand.

Here is the happy Stowers Clan. People have been asking me who they were. Chris and Mark have been best friends since the second grade. He was the one who stood by Mark while we got married for those of you who were at the wedding. They moved to Florida 4 days after our wedding. This is the first time we have been able to make it down to see them.

I thought this onesie was so cute as well as his glasses.


Here are the two kids hanging. It was so wild how I had so many flashback moments of when Braylon was Lydia's age and Lydia was Max's age. They did so many of the same things. When Max would cry in the car seat Lydia would get upset and try to get me to "fix" it. Then she would sing to him then scream "stop crying". I remember a trip that Mir and I took and Mir saying the same things to Braylon that I was saying to Lydia.




Playing in the sand.















1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Your girl is stylin'! Isn't it the best to get to hang out with old friends? Looks like you had beautiful weather!