Saturday, April 11, 2009

Disney

Ok, so don't ever let anyone tell you that it is a waste of money to take your young child to Disney "because they won't remember" We had an awesome time at Disney and it was worth every penny. Lydia LOVED it. Princess Aurora, Belle and Cinderella were wonderful. They were so kind and patient. They asked Lydia all kinds of questions and seemed to understand most of Lydia said to them. Lydia was not scared at all. She ran up to all of them and gave them big hugs.
This is Princess Aurora/Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty. This is the movie that Lydia is really obsessed with watching and had watched on the way up to Disney (We were driving from Ft. Myers, so yes, I was driving up to Orlando)


I though that Belle was beautiful. They all kept calling her Princess Lydi (that is how Lydia now introduces herself "Hi, I'm Lydi")
Cinderella was beautiful and gracious as well. These ladies did an excellent job with all the people there..I saw people because it was not just children getting their pictures taken with the Princesses.



here is the famous Disney shot. One of their photographers took this with our camera for us


coming up...where dreams do come true..meeting Mickey



3 comments:

Laura G said...

Looks like the Hattens had a great time at Disney! Can't wait to see you at school tomorrow...maybe a Starbucks run sometime this week ;)

Doris Weekley said...

Disney is so much! I am glad that you all had a much deserved vacation! I would love to take Braylon! He would love it too! Lydia is getting to be quite the little lady!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love that picture in front of the castle. Imagine if that were your real house :)

Lydia looks so pretty with the princesses. I would totally have my picture with them, too!