Monday, February 9, 2009

Steelers Party

Again with a house full of folks and the big game on..I did not get many pictures... but it was so much fun.

Here is Lydia with the parts of her ceiling and freezer box castle play house. After taking so much time I swore that I was leaving the decorations up until Mark and I's anniversary (they were my wedding colors after all) but when we got up on Sunday, most of it had fallen down. Lydia and the kitties loved playing around in the plastic.

Here are the these two cuddling in the Love Boat as Mark called it. Notice Lydia has on a "dress". She has to wear a dress everyday..so when she opened this nightgown she had to put it on immediately.


Here is Lydia blowing out her candles. She did much better this time around and blew them out herself!


Here are the cakes that my mom and I made. I asked Lydia if she wanted a princess cake or a steelers/football cake..and she chose a football cake.













4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Your cakes look awesome! And way to go with Lydia picking the football cake!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to enjoy both days with Lydia. Happy Memories!

Kathy

Kimberly said...

Man you guys have some good lookin' food on that table! YUM!

Mountain Mama said...

Both parties were so nice! And so much fun!