Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random thoughts

Here is MY daughter doing what we love most...watching TV...sorry Kim, I really feel for you, I do. Here she is just being funny. We did take her to her two year old check up. She was 34.25 inches. If the old saying comes true, she will be 5'8". Now for those of you that have never really seen Mark and I...I am a little over 4'11" Mark might be 5'11"...then I go to Striderite to get her foot measured. Our Aunt Mary Gay got Lydia a gift certificate there..My daughter wears a 7.5 W...I only wear a 6 and Mark wears a 9!!! She was so tiny for so long..and now she is growing like crazy. I am just glad it is up and not out like her mama and daddy grows! Her verbal skills were beyond the two year old level but anyone who has ever met her could tell you that. Talk is all this kid does!

Here she is snuggled up with one of her new blankets. She has so many wonderful gifts from her party..we cannot thank everyone enough. And I hope to get the thank you cards out sometime soon...

We had a great time in Canann besides not being able to ski. No sickness! We took Lydia ice skating and she LOVED it. It was nice to just get away and relax. Plus the cabin where we stayed has a oven that does not work...so darn, we had to go out to lunch and dinner both nights... ;)

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

She and Jonathan are pretty close to the same size. He's three and a half, though, so still on the small side!

I love that picture of Lydia and her blanket. I would like to lay around like that myself :)

Mountain Mama said...

My fingers are crossed that she stays strep free. Looks like she has been having fun...doing a lot of what I wish I could do all day...lounging and watching TV.