Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

Mark has been wanting a Pecan Roll from Pokey Dot since he has seen it on the menu. But we are always so full after eating, he does not order it. So last Friday, I got up early and ran down to the Pokey Dot and surprised him with breakfast in bed.
Lydia loved sharing his "birthday cake"


Yeah...Daddy's birthday cake.



So another funny story, the next morning was Saturday and Lydia woke up early. I brought her in bed with me and got her back to sleep. Then when she woke back up she asked where her birthday cake was..

4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Too cute! That looks DELICIOUS.

Mountain Mama said...

Mark is a lucky man! If you are going to get "birthday cake" every morning would you care to just start dropping one by my house while your at it?...
;)We'll work on her Lydia ;)

Anonymous said...

I know I've said this before but Lydia sure does look like Mark! Two peas in a pod, they are :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know that your house was clothing optional.