Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Snowy Friday

Here is a picture of Lydia fooling around in her room..apparently pulling every book down from the shelf. The reason I put it on here was if you look in the background, you will get a sneak peek of her new wall color. Here is one picture that did survive the camera from Thanksgiving in Kentucky. She loved this horse and would say "whoo-hoo" a line from one of her fave books Elephant and Piggy, My Friend is Sad. If you have never read any of Mo Williams books to you kids you are missing out. It is officially Lydia's first favorite author.


Her is her new robe...(hanging head in shame) I bought it because it matches her room.


I have been home for two days now. I was home yesterday because I had a doctors appointment for a weird painful rash on my hand...that doctor believes it is eczema and carpel tunnel and I just noticed the carpal tunnel more when the rash showed up. I have an appointment for a second opinion Tuesday.
Today was a snow day. We build a huge pillow fort and read books inside. Then we went to lunch with Nonni downtown. Then afternoon of snuggling on the couch and watching Christmas cartoons. This evening we made cut out sugar cookies. It went pretty well, I could not get her to stop eating the cookie dough! (I knew something from me was in her!)
I hope everyone it safe inside out of the snow...

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I'm jealous! I would love a random snow day!

Mountain Mama said...

I love the robe. A girl has to coordinate with her room at bed time. Looks like she is ready for Marks Big Lebowski party this year!