Monday, December 1, 2008

photo's

Well our camera is officially dying a slow painful death..first it was how it read the picture card. Sometimes is would say it was blank, sometimes it would say there was about 50. We did lose a ton of pictures off of it but thankfully Mark had saved them on the computer. Now the LCD screen is fuzzy and having crazy lines in it...so I am sure that is ready to go completely blank soon. I hope to have another camera soon...maybe santa will bring one. So sorry for the lack of picture posts.
Potty training did not go well. She absolutely did not care that she was wet. If I could catch her,she will pee and poop in the potty but she will not/cannot tell us she wants to go. I thought when she felt wet in a panty she would not like it and start coming to tell me but after two days full of accidents..I just don't think she is quite ready. I think it will happen soon...but just not yet. We went to Kentucky to visit Mark's family. Lydia loved playing with her cousins. I wish we could have got some pictures with her playing with them.
I am completely ready for Christmas shopping wise..I got all my deals I was hoping for on Friday. I went shopping with Mark's cousin Jennifer and her daughter Kelci..we had so much fun!
I got the room almost completely painted. Two coats of primer and one coat of color later..it still needs one more coat of color and the wood work needs a new coat of white..but for now it works. I will finish over Christmas. I have the butterfly curtain rods and her curtains up. I am loving it so far..I will post pictures once Kathy finishes the quilt!
I think that is it for now! I hope everyone had a good holiday.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

There are some great deals on cameras this time of year so Santa should totally bring you one!