Monday, December 15, 2008

Annual Christmas Photos

So all of you have heard my rants about Sears. I have no luck with either location around here. So I took a chance with a new professional studio that opened in Fairmont.
Here is our Sears family photo from last year...not horrible but I was not happy with it. She took one shot and was done. I wish she had told me to sit up or something and Mark and I are both in the middle of blinks or something...
and now for this years....
All I could say was wow. I don't know if the different really picks up on the computer screen or not (plus they are scanned in with always makes the quality worse) but when I put them beside each other on the wall.. It was incredible.
Here was Lydia's 21 month photo....

and here is our Christmas Angel.....


Then get this..she asked me if I bought any other outfits! I cannot wait to get some more photo's done this summer outside. I was so happy with her.





8 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Our Sears is OK but I would try to exhaust other options first.

I really like this year's family picture! It's so good!

Neurotic Atty said...

This year's photo is is way better than last year's. Not that last year's was bad, but they have you all posed so much more nicely this year. Last year, they had you kind of spaced out and turned away from each other. This year you look more like the close, loving family that you are.

Mountain Mama said...

Wow! Wow! and Wow! The family photo is wonderful! I can't wait to try her out...She will be seeing us come time for Braylon's 4 year pictures...uh, I can't believe his next pictures will be his 4 year pictures...that seem so old!

Stowers Family said...

Wow!!! What a difference. Love them :) Can't believe how much "older" Lydia is getting. She won't be driving soon will she? haha

TwinMommyLawchick said...

So cute, I really like this year's family pic. I am not big on the whole sitting staring thing. Our photogs did a decent one this year with us all sitting on the floor that I liked.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Lydia standing by herself in her purple shirt and jeans!! It really shows her personality. Hope to see you soon!

Wendy

Katie said...

Those pictures (from this year) are great of all of you! I've given up on professional studios for a while due to some past meltdowns, but Lydia clearly was very good for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miss Paula. The Christmas picture from this year is great! Everyone looks so pretty in it :) even mark, hahaha. see you at Monongah tomorrow...1.5 more days til BREAK!! woohooo!