Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christmas..

Well one of the good things about not really pushing Santa in our house I can give Lydia her gifts when I want to! Last night I let Mark open one of his gifts early because we will desperately need to use it soon..yep, I bought him a camera. Well after I wrapped it, it dawned on me that I might need a different size memory card (which we do) so I wanted him to open it so that I can buy one and be ready for Christmas. Well Lydia was really excited about it so I let her open one of her gifts..a digital camera. That way she will leave daddy's new one alone. I felt bad letting Mark open that one since it is his "big" gift but he understood and was glad I did have him open it.

Lydia is cutting all four of her "fang" teeth. We have not had good nights in the Hatten house..but Mark has been a trooper and taking care of her for me at night. I am trying my hardest to rest up and kick these dumb shingles.

I am participating in a cookie exchange at one of my schools. I should have 3 cookies of 24 different kinds of cookies so I am not doing any other baking. I did cutout cookies, rollo cookies and I made extra of the gallettes I did for the exchange.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Santa has been big in our house this year, but more by Jonathan's own choosing. Our past three Christmases, he got so much for Christmas that he didn't get his "Santa" gifts until January!

Kimberly said...

Yay for a new camera! Can't wait to start seeing some new pics!

Katie said...

The teething thing is definitely not fun. Poor Jordan's teeth are coming in in the wrong order, and it is pitiful. I can't wait to see the Christmas pics with the new camera!