Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here is our tree..

Well Mark put up the tree one day last week and here are Lydia and I putting the final touches on it.

This is the most beautiful fake tree I have ever seen. We were so lucky that our family friend Jean gave it to us. She decided to downsize we were the lucky recipients of her old tree. Many folks when it is decorated mistake for a real tree. It reaches to our ceiling. It also is still naked. The three of us have not been home in an evening for about two weeks. I am hoping to decorate it tonight...

Here is my penguin collection..Lydia loves to sit in the middle of them...




Not sure what she did here..she was diving for something...and this picture also shows those wonderful lines I was talking about in the last post...I don't know what is happening to the camera..I loved it so..it took great pictures for a little old point and shoot...

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is a nice looking tree! Sure hope Santa brings you a new camera1