Monday, November 3, 2008

Cinderella and her pals Jac and Gus-Gus

So here we were on Thursday night trick or treating. Not many folks knew who we were but not everyone has watched Cinderella 1,254 times.

Here is the big moment, we had practiced Trick or Treat many times and she would say it in the car.

Knock Knock

Oh No....I forget what I am supposed to say

She got her treats anyway from Donna anyway.
Aunt Louise gave her some snacks also.

Uncle Mike and Aunt DJ have her a big bag of treats!



We also stopped to see Whitney and Annabelle.


Our last stop was to Nonni and Poppi's but all of those pictures are on her camera. We were supposed to go to Aunt Wendy and Aunt Kathy's on Friday but we did not make it. First, Lydia would not put her costume on, then while trying to get her to rest, I fell asleep! So I guess one night of trick or treat was enough for us. I hope everyone had a great time!



















3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Great pictures! Jonathan wouldn't say trick or treat this year, either, but he did say thank you (almost) every time so I was pretty pleased overall!

Mountain Mama said...

I love it! I had been checking every day...waiting to see Gus and Jack. And of course your little Cinderella looks darling!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked amazing!!!