Monday, November 17, 2008

Facebook Flashback

So I finally joined the Facebook craze and got onto my brother Mike's facebook page. I was browsing around and found some photos that I had never seen of Lydia. I thought I would share them..especially since I do not have many picture of Mike and Lydia.


This is the day they let her out of NICU. Mark gave her a bath, changed his first poopy diaper and threw her WVU gear on so she could watch her first WVU game.

Here is Mike's wife Kelly with Lydia..although at the time she was his new fiance.


Lydia and Uncle Mike at the Hospital.

God saves the rotten ones by making them this cute.....doesn't she have the sweetest face?

























4 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I never knew she was in NICU. How precious is that little face!

Neurotic Atty said...

It's funny how she really looks the same -- just older!

Anonymous said...

Oh...it is just so amazing to see just how little she was. She is just so precious.

Kathy

Mountain Mama said...

Oh, I love the tiny baby pictures...in some ways it seems like forever ago...but mostly I can't believe she is just a few months away from two already.