Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last Pretty Day

On Friday, Mark took Lydia to the park for what most likely will be the last pretty day.

She was making this frog "clap to the music" I am guessing she got this line from the Wiggles..Kim can help me here.

I cannot believe she is big enough to swing on a tire swing by herself...


She has to get a stick every time we go outside.








I love her smile in this one.





I hope all you locals got to enjoy the day as well. Especially since it rained all day today and snow is on it's way!








5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Her jacket is really cute! I hate that the nice weather is over!

Kimberly said...

Boooo for winter. And yep...the Wiggles, "sing to the music" and "skip to the music" and "clap to the music" a la "Brown Girl in the Ring." Love those guys!

Mad Hatten said...

C'mon guys you act like winter is the end of the world. It just means you put on another layer and play in the snow :)

DADDY

Mountain Mama said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun! Love her jacket!

Neurotic Atty said...

Winter weather arrived with a vengeance today! Hope you enjoyed your snow day!