Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rolled over

Hey all, no picture tonight but I promise some soon. Tomorrow is Mark and I's anniversery and Tuesday I am leaving for a conference so it might be next weekend before I post.
Today was Lydia's baptism. Of course I forgot my camera in the car but lots of people were taking pictures so I hope to get some from folks soon.
But very exciting news to share, Lydia rolled over this evening...of course it was not when Mark and I were both there cheering her one with the video camera on her...it was when I had her on the bathroom floor, putting lotion her her back. I was warming up lotion in my hands when she just rolled herself over! I was shocked. I yelled for Mark, he brought the camera up and she did roll over again. We have been trying to tape different things she does (which is not much yet) and we put them on a dvd and send them down to his mom.

No comments: