Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mommy and Me

Ok, here you go Wendy. I stole Lydia away from Mark and made him take a picture of her and I. I had just fed her and my Aunt DJ and just gave her a bottle so she was not trying to eat me! She is changing so much. When she was first born she looked exactly like Mark. The only thing that was mine was her hands. Then when we took her first month pictures, I thought she looked exactly like me and nothing like Mark. Looking at this photo today....she might be going back to Mark's favor...
There was another photo of her standing up and she looks like a china doll. Her eyes were huge. I almost posted that one so that everyone could see the black patent leather shoes I hunted all of God's creation looking for. But since you could see them in the other photos, I posted this one because it she has a more natural and cute look on her face. Who knew that baby shoes were so hard to find!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.....SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL. THEY GROW AND CHANGE SO FAST DON'T THEY? I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY EASTER.

LOVE YA,
AMBER

Anonymous said...

FINALLY, photo with Lydia and her mommy! Great photo!

Wendy