Monday, April 2, 2007

2 Months Old



My friend Jennie shared with me what she did with her little girl. She took her picture on the same quilt every month so that she could see Elizabeth's progress. So I got started a little late with Lydia, but here she is... Today was tough, it was her two month check up this morning and she had to get her shots. It is definately a different cry when they are in pain. But she seems to be OK right now but I still ended up just taking the day off so I could watch her...plus I have a sinus infection so we hope to go back to bed and be cranky for the rest of the day!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's a great idea! In no time soon she'll be stretching the entire lenght of that quilt!

kitkat77 said...

This is a great idea. She is getting so big so fast. Every time I see her she changes just a little bit each time. What a ham!

Anonymous said...

hi