Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday

Here she is with her beautiful dress and her Easter eggs. I of course took a picture with all the baskets she received. Her godmother, Kathy, made her a basket with a bunny, a cute purple outfit and a teething rattle. Her Nonni and Poppi got her a bathing suit, a matching sun hat, sunglasses and a Winnie the Pooh Easter Bear book. The Easter Bunny (mommy and daddy) got her a basket with the cover up to match her bathing suit, Alice in Wonderland DVD, and Peter Cottontail book. She is ready for the pool during our girls trip to Charleston in two weeks and for Nonni and Poppi's pool this summer.

It took a couple of tries for Uncle Vince and Mommy to get her to sit up and look at us. Our first attempt she was doing great, then she fell over. When I went to pick her back up, I scratched her with my nail...so needless to say we did not get to take another attempt until 2 hours later. ( I guess food makes everyone feel better) I cannot imagine taking her to a professional photographer now....I first thought I would take her at 3 months, 6 months 9 months then at 12 months. I guess we will see.

No comments: