Thursday, April 12, 2007

Miranda's work


Here is one of the beautiful pictures that Miranda took of Lydia. She was only a couple of weeks old and this was one of her first smiles. Notice I said one of her firsts, one thing that I read to help mom's that are going back to work was not to obsess about "firsts". Everything evolves in steps, that way you will not have a meltdown when you husband calls you a Monongah Elementary and says your daughter rolled over. (thankfully she had almost rolled over, but I keep telling myself it would have been ok if she had completely rolled over)
Several folks told me that they were using it as the background of their computer...I keep telling Miranda she could do this for a living, she just has an eye for it!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a great picture. From one working mom to another....no matter what you will always be #1 to Miss Lydia. They'll be nothing better than seeing her face light up when she sees you after a long day at work.