Monday, June 1, 2009

Getting Ready


So before Lydia and I got a shower I took off the old nail polish off of her toes. She was very upset and I got out the nail polish to show her that I would be painting them again. Well she got tired of waiting for me and painted her toes herself.



She really did not do such a bad job. The puddles I believe came from when she as unscrewing the lid. Then she only painted her toe nails/whole toes. I was expecting much worse. I actually let her paint my nails last night. I even wore my manicure to work today and no one has even noticed how one finger has paint all over it and one has one little stroke. I just thought it would be a little reminder that in 6 days I will be home with her all summer long!

We are finally dressed and ready and Lydia was a little confused on who our last minute shoe shopping trip was for...She threw a fit when I told her she could not wear those to church. She walks around in them all the time and does fine. This girl has excellent balance.


She was hanging out in her old bassinet..not that she would EVER sleep in that when she was younger.

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Her dress is so pretty!

You are so chill with her painting her toe nails and even getting paint on the floor! I bet you guys have a great summer together--I am so jealous!

Kimberly said...

if that was the worst of the mess, that's not bad at all!!!

And i'm not lying, Sophie's little friend Gracie can walk in high heels better than me!!! It's the funniest thing ever!

Baby Springston said...

I would be mad if you took away my sexy black heels too!! HAHA!
Girls will be girls!

Neurotic Atty said...

Love the dress, and at least the bogarted shoes matched the dress!

Mountain Mama said...

I love the nails! Lydia when are you going to come do mine?