Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Things

Stealing Neurotic Atty's idea...


8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Summer with Lydia
2. No more diapers with Lydia
3. Staying in my pj's and drinking coffee until 9am or 9pm if I choose
4. My trip to Canada this weekend
5. Leaving a day earlier than planned and seeing The Falls (thanks Deanna)
6. Family Movie Nights
7. My parents pool
8. Fires on the porch with my hubby which usually include smores

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Called my bank in a panic over missing money (it was an auto bill pay)
2. Called my credit cards and cancelled them
3. Called Kennywood a second time asking them to please check again for my wallet
4. Bugged Wendy 100 times with texts about my wallet
5. Went to the end of the year luncheon with the county counselors
6. Gave a tour and had dinner with a new member of our League who is a transfer from the DC League
7. Watched Igor with my family for Hatten Family Movie Night.
8. Got a call from Kennywood saying my wallet had been found and was in the mail

8 Thing I Wish I Could Do:
1. Exercise more.
2. Lose 30 pounds
3. Get Lydia to pee on the potty
4. Go to the Dairy Queen..hmm see number 2
5. Use my cell phone in Canada without the $3.00 a day and .99 a minute charges
6. Receive texts in Canada
7. Clean my house like it should be
8. Hang things in my plaster walls

8 Shows I Watched Lately:
1. Penguins Hockey
2. Dora the Explorer
3. Go Diego Go
4. Ni-Hao Kai-Lan
5. Max and Ruby
6. Oprah
7. The Backyardigans
8. Wonder Pets

2 comments:

Laura G said...

Thought I'd reply since God KNOWS I have the time...

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Summer in general
2. Going to the beach w/Todd's family (hopefully)
3. Riding the motorcycle
4. Having children (someday that is, hahaha)
5. Our one year anniversary :)
6. Spending some qt w/my sis in law and nieces since they are out of school
7. SLEEPING IN
8. Yoga classes

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Home visit in Fairmont
2. Walked Dwight
3. Talked to bff Emily on the phone
4. Watched hockey
5. Ate steak that my wonderful husband grilled
6. Drank a little too much wine
7. Exercised
8. SLEPT IN TIL 9:15 a.m.

8 Thing I Wish I Could Do:
1. Lose 10-15 lbs
2. Go on a mega vacation
3. Ride the motorcycle but it looks like rain!
4. Go to the Dairy Queen (AGEED)
5. Relive my wedding day hahaha, it was perfect!
6. Go on a shopping spree. i mean, who DOESN'T want that?!
7. Clean my CAR like it should be (I could do that right now. just lazy I guess)
8. Spend less money when I go to Wal-Mart

8 Shows I Watched Lately:
1. Dog Whisperer
2. The Office
3. Family Guy
4. Friends
5. Seinfeld
6. Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I know I know)
7. E! True Hollywood Story
8. Wonder Pets

Kimberly said...

YAY for the wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!