Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by Law Chick so here goes

Four Jobs I have had:

A. Dairy Queen Worker

B. JCPenney Clerk

C. Social Worker

D. School Counselor


4 places I’ve been:

A. Hawaii

B. Bahamas

C. St. Augustine, FL

D. AZ


4 movies I’ve watched over and over:

A. You are lucky if you get me to watch a movie once

B.

C.

D.


4 shows I watch:

A. Heroes

B. Law and Order

C. My Name is Earl

D. Office


4 places I’d rather be right now:

A. Home with Mark and Lydia

B. a hotel

C. Hawaii

D. Italy


4 favorite things to eat:

A. pasta

B. pizza

C. ice cream

D. starbucks carmel latte


4 places I’ve lived:

A. Morgantown

B. Mannington

C. Fairmont

D. Westover


4 things I look forward to this new year:

A. Lydia doing cool new things

B. getting healthier

C. traveling

D. having the summer time off

I will tag Jennie and Katie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what being tagged means....glad it's not me. Can't wait to see more pics of Lydia. Congrats on the big milestones.

April