Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here she is cheesing it up for the camera...These are the only pictures we took while we were in Tennesse visiting Mark's mom and sister. Not sure how we ended up taking basically zero pictures but we did.
Lydia really took a liking to his little turtle and actually said turtle while we were down there. Her Aunt Natalie taught her. I love these pictures b/c even thought they are basically the same pose, you can really see her different expressions..she really cracks me up now.


Do you think she loves the camera or what?


This picture is from Thanksgiving day at my parents house. Lydia loved turkey...and she like the real green beans much better than the baby food green bean I have been trying to feed her.


Once again, I just think this is a funny face. She looks like she is saying, Hey where is my turkey? The bib says I'm thankful for my grandma...Nonni claims she did not buy it but Lydia's Aunt Mary Gay did.....hmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to post. I missed my Lydia fix :) - hope all is well and you all had a wonderful holiday. Love the pics - she sure is learning to use her facial expressions well. love - april

Kimberly said...

Love those faces she's making in the pack-n-play!