Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here I come

This is Lydia playing with her box from her car seat. She likes crawling through it but loves to try and climb on top of it even more. The kitties also like playing with it. Lydia has been doing pretty well with her signs and was able to tell us that she wanted her bottle the other night instead of the 20 other things we were trying to feed her. That was the first time she was frustrated and was able to tell us what she wanted. I was pretty excited. She also has added two new words. She says Mama, Dado, Hi, Bye-Bye (with the sign) Kitty Cat and now...Pop Pop. My dad came and picked her up Tuesday morning ( I know, I am spoiled, I don't even have to take my child to her babysitter, he come and gets her and brings her back) So yesterday morning and this morning while I was changing her, she said Pop Pop over and over. So dad might become Pop-Pop instead of Poppi.....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Isn't it funny how kids love boxes more than the stuff inside the box! She is getting soooo big!