Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boooo

OK, so a penguin is not that scary but it sure is pretty darn cute. Here we are...Lydia in her penguin and mommy in her cape. Originally I was going to be a Eskimo but mother nature made me rethink that costume...


Here was farmers daughter Miranda and her rooster Braylon...he was so terribly cute telling everyone cocka doodle doo and trick or treat...


Our first stop was the Amoroso Household. This is my Aunt DJ that watches Lydia during the week when Mark has to go to Morgantown.


Nest stop, mommy's friend Vicki. It was her cape that I had borrow to wear in the first place. She had special treats for Lydia and Braylon. Good thing b/c mommy took the wrong diaper bag and had no snacks or bottles for Lydia. So I was able to give her the Gerber Graduates that Vicki had given her.
Aunt Louise and Uncle Mike were next. They had a little ghost for Lydia to play with for her treat. It was very cute and very handy since Lydia was starting to get cranky from all the buckling in and out of the car seat.

more spooky pictures in the next post

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

SHe's the cutest penguin I've ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun you all had. Lydia is adorable as a penguin and I think Braylon looks great too!! April