Friday, November 2, 2007

Boo 2

Here are two birds being caught by their Aunt KAThy...


Here is Lydia with Nonni and Poppi, they had the best treat of all, a big warm bottle! Lydia called ahead of time and made a special request for one since her mommy was an idiot!


Here we are at the end of the night. We realized that we did not have a picture of the four of us. You can tell the kids are about done with pictures by then.



I think this one is funny b/c you can see the top of the costume...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kathy caught two cute birds. Hey, I think I recognize those Halloween socks on a certain penguin :) Love, April

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kathy caught two cute birds. Hey, I think I recognize those Halloween socks on a certain penguin :) Love, April

WVU-Mama said...

Two sets of too cute pictures!!! Glad to see that Mommy enjoyed Lydia's first Halloween!!!