Thursday, November 15, 2007

More music

OK, I am not sure why this picture looks like a bomb went off in my living room..but just try and focus on Chris and Lydia...I swear the pile of toys you see in the back are in a cute basket..but you cannot see the basket only what looks like a huge pile of toys...oh well, I am sure you mommies can relate. This is Mark's cousin Chris. He and his girlfriend came up to Morgantown for a concert and decided to visit us. Lydia loved to hear him play his guitar and sing to her like her daddy does...
Also we are heading down to TN on Friday to visit MawMaw Ri Ri and Aunt Natalie. I will try and post from down south with my laptop but if you don't hear from me until after Black Friday, you will know why.
Happy Thanksgiving and Good luck bargin shopping!

1 comment:

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Oh, I feel your pain about the bomb going off look. It doesn't get much better unfortunately!

I love the pics you have of Lydia. She is so adorable!