Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Three Months Old

Well yesterday was three months, I cannot believe it. Mark feels like she has been here forever but I feel like I just got home from the hospital with her. She is getting so long, everytime I think I have fattened her up, she grows longer and even her 0-3 month pants and skirts do not fit her. But in oneies and one piece out fits she is almost in 3-6 months for the length. Since she is growing so much, she is wanting to eat even more so I gave in and gave her cereal. She loved it. She ate it out of her Baby's First Fiestaware bowl. She did not even get it all over herself like I have hear from other mommys. I think I have another neat freak...ask my parents about the Big Bird cake that they got for my first birthday that I refused to touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. She is getting tall. This quilt idea is so great! Braylon is looking at the posts with me and every time we bring up a new picture he laughs and says:"Its Lydia, I like her!" He and I both really enjoyed our time with Lydia and Paula last week.
-Miranda