Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I rule your world

Wow, I knew babies ruled the world but I guess it just did not hit me until now just how much. I feel like I get nothing done....if I do housework then I feel guilt for not spending time with her when I get home, if I spend time with her I feel like I am neglecting my house. And for anyone that has been to my house you can clearly see which activity I choose...I have phone calls that need to be made, I have a gift certificate from Tuscan Spa that needs cashed in, mail that needs to be answered....so on and so on...anywho, the only reason I am getting this done is because she is sleeping right now..which I am sure that I will pay for later when she is up all night. ps. the sears web page is right, this picture is a perfect example of why you should never get their special pictures done with a collar on them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are making the right choice. 10 years from now you won't look back and think: "Gee, I wish I would have spent more time cleaning my house."
Love ya,
Miranda