Sunday, May 13, 2007

Senior Prom



lydia and i help mary get ready for her senior prom. i cannot believe she is a senior already. i have done her hair and make up for all of her dances except for one (there was a home wvu game) now i put the second picture up there so that i could show everyone my straight hair. when i cut if off for the locks of love, i am wanting to wear it straight like this. didn't mary do a good job on it? now you will have to ignore my eyeshadow... not sure what was up with that or why my husband and my hairdresser lora (who was babysitting) let me walk out the house looking like that. you would never know by looking at my face that mary had a girlfriend over to my house b/c she liked mary's make up so much she wanted me to do hers! luckily their make up came out much better than mine. i did get compliments on the hair...

No comments: