Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why I have been MIA...

Here is what is finished of the WVU office. I think we made a big boo-boo. We could NOT get the wallpaper off to save our lives. So we put joint compound and primer over it...but did not put primer over the whole wall. now the blue that is over the purple is different than the blue over the white....I am hoping a coat or two and will not matter.....
Here is what is left of my kitchen. I am still trying to think of ideas of paint for the cabinets and paint for the walls and will still compliment my fiestaware. Not sure what I am doing for flooring either. Peel and stick tile is out b/c I am not scraping off the glue from that tile. It is from the 50's and we are pretty sure it is asbestos. So I am now looking at ceramic tile or a floating floor of some type.


Here are the 25, yes 25, cabinets and drawers that we had to scrape, peel and primer...I am going to look at floor and paint tomorrow.


No comments: