Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lydia first Pirates game

Ok, so my husband is not the biggest Pirates fan but Lydia is...she loved the game and did so well while she was there. (Mark is having fun with the photo program we have, Dan finally showed him some tricks) We did get lucky b/c is was slightly cranky when we first got there, it was sooo humid. but once it cooled off we had no problems. Ever since Uncle Vince bought her that tee shirt in Flordia (Pirates training camp), he wanted to take her to a game. This was also her first trip out of state!

Lydia and I with the Jolly Roger, I would have rather got the parrot but this new mascot was the only one around for pictures.

Lydia with Uncle Vince and his friend Anne



Here is what she looked like as the Pirates took the field. So far she really loves watching sports. She will watch any sport you have on the television (even boxing!) I cannot wait for football season. Now I am glad that we dropped the $$$ for the season tickets for WVU football. I think she is going to really enjoy the games.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love these pics!! And that tee-shirt is adorable!! Looks like you guys had a great day.