Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy Busy Busy


This was from a couple of weeks ago, I think it is just a cute look on her face. Mark gets her to make the funniest faces (except for the sears photo incident...) Anyway, we have had a busy week. After tons of help from folks, the part of the kitchen I can do is finished. The floor should be in this week. My new hardware for the cabinets will be in next week. I need to talk to my dad's friend Roman about ordering a countertop and when he can put that in for me. But the painting is finished. Then we left on Friday to spend time with our friends Miranda, Andrew and the famous Braylon. Mark went camping with his grade school buddies in Summersville and Lydia and I went and met up with the Weekelys at Miranda's parents house. Bonita and David are so good to us, we just feel like we are at home when we stay there. Lydia ate it up. Her best bud Braylon was there. She got to meet another friend Jolee (sorry, not sure if I have that spelled right, correct me Miranda) Jolee is 2 1/2 and Braylons cousin. I do not have pictures of them because Mark took the camera but I have video of them "talking" to one another. They squeal and squak at each other..it is so funny. I swear they can understand what the other is saying. A weird story, they were talking to each other and I asked Braylon what was Lydia saying, he said, "she's thristy". Would you believe that I looked at the clock and it was 4 hours from her last feeding....she was thirsty! I thought it was weird...you can make your own conclusions. Anyway, thanks for the great weekend and the camp fire...we loved it.

No comments: