Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pittsburgh Zoo 2010



So we decided on the hottest day of the year to go to the zoo. I was pleasantly surprised of how cool the zoo really was with all the trees and mist zones..so we ended up having a really good time.

Here is Lydia riding the "Log jammer" I am sure this one was super boring considering that she went on the real one at Kennywood last year with us.


Daddy and Lydia walking across the scary bridge.

We took this picture last year and I am sure my mom hates this one just as much. She cannot stomach the thought her granddaughter is going to be a Polar Bear and not a Husky.

Lydia and I loved the Penguins..she actual hit a few kids doing her arm/hand flap thing...

I am telling you, my kid is TALL. People don't believe me until they see her in person. She has the longest legs and no it is not just compared to me! She is even taller than this now. This picture was taken on July 5th. While at the beach the last week of July, just like last year, Lydia took a growth spurt. I knew that her shorts looked a little shorter but it was confirmed when we got back and Lydia could walk around Nonni and Poppi's pool with her head above water.


She loved the baby elephant. When we were there, the mama was bathing the baby by squirting water from her trunk. All the kids loved it!

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

LOVE the one of you and Lyd with the penguins...such a cute picture of you two!