Monday, September 20, 2010

Church Picnic

Our church had their annual church picnic this year on Labor Day. This was Lydia waiting her turn to take a whack at the pinata. She is super thrilled can't you tell??
Here again, trying to wait but she could not have been any less interested. And when it was her turn she barely made it move. She did put a little pep in her step when the candy burst out but really only ate one piece of that.


Bubbles was where it was at.

Again, just hanging out by herself blowing bubbles.


It is crazy to think about how last year she could not blow bubbles...



I cannot wait to watch her at preschool and see if she actually plays with kids. I will say this weekend at my Pampered Chef show, She and another little girl dressed up and sang songs for us. I was impressed. She normally wants to be by herself or with other adults. I am hoping this is the positive change that I was looking for by sending her to preschool.


No comments: