Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mannington Fair

Lydia and Braylon had such a good time. They had really been missing each other by the time we got to go to the fair. We had been gone for 10 days! I wanted to post the rest of the beach and some of Mark's family reunion but I cannot find where he has those stored on this desktop. So the fair is what you get. Chattin' it up with some other folks.


Here we are on the top of the Ferris Wheel.

I was happy that the fish were back this year..actually they had more kid rides this year than in the past couple years.



The spaceships were a big hit. They rode them twice.


Here is the Merry Go Round shot. Mark did not go with us this year so we did not get a shot of them together..I was sad about that. Plus both times we tried to get on there someone took the horse with the roses on it.






These guys are such good buddies. I love it.
Just an update, Lydia is still absolutely loving dance school. We actually get to watch her this month so I am pretty excited. I hope she is doing well. She showed us some dance moves this week. I was proud that she is learning something! We also started Library School back up. If you remember last year, my dad refused to take her back. He said this time Lydia did great. She is growing up. She actually told someone today she was three!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo at the top of the ferris wheel is killing me! Look at Lydia's eyes looking down! :) Nice! I hate that I missed the Fair this year!

Wendy

Jonathan's Mommy said...

She is really growing up! Love the Ferris wheel picture, too!

Anonymous said...

She looks so little in old post....makes you know that time goes by too quick!

Kathy