Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Super Lydi...Finally

We have been looking for these picture for a long time. I have been telling Miranda and her Mama (who made the "cape") that I had these cute picture of Lydia but I could not find them. Bonita made this beautiful sweater for Lydia before she was born.
She loves wearing it around but will not put her arms in the sleeves..I thought this next picture was really funny, not only does she have a funny look on her face, she also looks completely like a boy!

Here she is hangin with her best buddies, Thelma Lou and Daddy.


Admiring Bonita's handy work. The pictures don't do it justice.




Daddy helping her to fly.



She is most likely trying to convince Mark to help her fly again.




Nope, she was just after Daddy's hat.





Can you tell she has been watching Diego? Click, take a pic! She likes him better than Dora really.

Here is a funny story. A friend gave me some of those plastic letters for my fridge. I was excited because they were lowercase and I thought, "Oh, this will be great, we can start working on her lowercase letters because she knows her uppercase letters." So I get them out last night and to my surprise, Lydia already knows most of her lowercase letters. The only one I heard her mess up was she kept calling the lower case L the number one. But I hate to even call that a mistake because they do look alike!








3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

OK, she does look like a boy a bit in that one picture, but a cute boy!

That is awesome that she knows her lowercase letters as well as the uppercase ones! She may be reading in no time!

Katie said...

How cute. I'm glad to see it isn't just Jordan that loves stealing her dad's baseball hats. The super "cape" looks very nice.

Mendi said...

karenna likes diego quite a bit too. she calls him "deego."
she likes him at least as much as she likes dora and she also gets pumped when click the camera comes on.