Friday, January 25, 2008

My first's photo and my other favorite things

So I was sitting in the dining room minding my own buisness when out of nowhere I hear the sound my of camera going off and see the flash go off. At some point in the last week, my "baby' is now able to reach things on the edge of my dining room table. She got the camera and because she love to find and push buttons...she got a picture taken.
Her other favorite thing to do is put this old phone around her neck and crawl/walk all around the house like Jacob Marley (the ghost from Christmas Carol) and if she does not have the phone around her neck...

she has her cool glasses around her head. She will put these on and off all day...


crawl around

and up and down.

2 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Lydia is such a crack up! You should print out her first picture and frame it for her. I love the cool glasses, too. You know, all the big celebs wear their sunglasses inside.

Anonymous said...

She really loves those glasses!!! April