Friday, January 25, 2008

Funny Ones

Here are some funny ones from our Year One photo session take two.
Can you tell what kind of mood she was in?
The Masked Avenger

Rock Star

Getting ready for Sports Illustrated

Things are coming together for the party. Wendy is working on some super cute favors but I am going to wait to show everyone those later. I have the decorations ready. Nonni found her Winnie the Pooh cake pan. I am trying to figure out if I am going to do homemade pizza or order pizza..I was going to take the day off to make them but then I ended up taking today off to take her to the doctor...so I hate to miss two Fridays in a row. (Yikes, that means she is one week away from being one!) I won the Little People Zoo..although Wendy did ended up finding it Target. Mark picked up some cute clothes at the Elder Beerman in Morgantown. It is going out of buisness.

Now for the doctor. Lydia has had this cough for two weeks now. I finally called the doctor and she has a mild form of RSV. So she has a chest cold. No treatment yet. The doctor wants to give her two more weeks to try and fight it off on her own. Especially since she is not having too much of a problem with it. She is now 20 pounds, they did not measure her height but we have a follow up/one year visit on Feb 4th. But from some of the pictures we took, she is long and lean. I will post those tomorrow.

4 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

I so love that last shot! It really does look like she deliberately struck a cheesecake pose!

I'm sorry to hear that Lydia is sick. A friend of mine in the Charleston League was supposed to fly out to the President Elect conference yesterday afternoon, but her little guy came down with RSV, too, so she stayed home with him. Hope Lydia is feeling better by next week!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like Lydia may have a career in modeling. :)

I hope she feels better soon. She's got a major appearance next Friday.

Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Look at little Miss America. She is sooo cute in her swimsuit poses. Happy 1st Birthday Lydia!!! Can't wait to see the pics of your party. April

Katie said...

I hate that Lydia has RSV, too, but at least it is a mild case. If you have to resort to the breathing treatments, they really aren't bad. They seem to make a big difference for Jordan, at least temporarily. Hopefully Lydia will feel better for her big party!