Monday, January 7, 2008

The Baby Wii

The Little People Learning A to Z Zoo I found this on line while looking for a little people set for Lydia's birthday. Trying to find stuff in the stores right now is a joke. I have learned my lesson. Buy birthday stuff during Christmas shopping. I guess all parents of winter babies have learned this lesson. So anyway, I have looked at Walmart, Target, Toys R us and they do not have it in the store. Then I tried to buy it online...Walmart.com says it is out of stock, no other store even has it on their web page. Amazon.com is selling it for $99.00...so I am currently bidding on one from Ebay. If that does not work, the Fisher-Price website says you can order it but I am afraid once I do, then they will tell me it is backordered like some websites. I guess if I lose my Ebay bid, I will have to go that route...so the craziness begins..yes, mom, I remember the cabbage patch story...what comes around goes around.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I bought that for Sophie's 1st b-day last year! I ordered it off of Fisherprice.com and then later saw it at Target. BUT I can say that we've had it for almost a year and the only thing she does with it is throw all 26 animals down the stairs!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say.....Cabbage Patch kids....haha. Love, April

WVU-Mama said...

Yes, those Winter Babies birthdays tend to creep up on you! Welcome to the club! I have scored clothing deals for E (online at Gymboree) right after Christmas, but have already purchased her 2008 Christmas outfit at Kohl's...totally hoping I guessed the right size (like I fortunately did a year ago at Toys R Us!) I over-bought for Christmas, so I just held some stuff back for her birthday...thought I had held back more and was about as surprised as E when she opened one of the gifts on Christmas morning. Oh well! Last two years, though, I've scrambled with the invites and other party-related things. When will I learn???

WVU-Mama said...

Did you win your Ebay bid??? Been meaning to ask...