Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snow Day

I was very lucky to have two unplanned days to hang out with Lydia. It was nice b/c weekends and evening are crammed with errands and stuff. Those two days Mark had the car so Lyd and I were "stuck" at home. It was so relaxing. That first day was perfect. It was like 32 degrees, no wind and snowing like crazy. So I took her outside to play in the snow. The first picture is what she thought at first..


But she warmed up to the snow right away. I don't know about you but we had about 7 inches of snow. She is sitting on what is supposed to be on my steps.


I was letting her play around on the porch and she started crawling after someone/something. I took a break from shoveling to take a picture b/c i thought it was cute how she was leaving a trail. Shortly after this, all I see is her butt and feet. Yes, mommy of the year here, let her daughter fall face first off the porch, into the snow. Lydia is a tough one, she did not even cry. She is the greatest!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Her little crawling trail is adorable! You have a snow bunny on your hands!

Anonymous said...

Wow - how cute to see Lydia's first snow day!!! I love seeing her many "firsts" - thanks for including all of us.

Love, April

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable snow angel! I love all of the pictures and I'm glad you share them with us.

Kathy