Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

Here are Lydia and Mark. Every morning they watch Tigger and Pooh and Mark feeds her a bottle. So Lydia got him the Tigger and Pooh Christmas movie. She let him open it early so they could watch it together on Christmas Eve Morning.


Here we are at my mom and dad's on Christmas eve. I was so excited to get my December issue of Parenting Magazine and Lydia's dress was in there! I am never in style so I am pyched that I have Lydia in style at least!


This is Lydia on Christmas morning. She is playing with a musical Leap Frog thing that my Aunt DJ got her. She loves it. She would not stop playing with that to open the rest of the gifts. We had to hide it from her!


Here we are opening Santa gifts. She did ok for a few gifts then I think it was too much or just boring her...


Mark got her some Dr. Suess board books since she is loving books right now. He also got her a dvd of all the christmas specials you have ever watched. We have been having fun watching those.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Lydia looks precious in her Christmas dress. It is so much fun dressing little girls since they don't have to worry about unflattering cuts, etc., which makes it much easier to be in style. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Lydia had a great Christmas!!! You should post the pic of Lydia w/ her WVU stocking that you emailed us. That is the BEST stocking ever. Love you all - happy New Year. April