Saturday, December 22, 2007

Penguin Party

Here we are with all of mommies penguins. I decorate for Christmas with penguins. This picutre was from the family Christmas dinner I hosted at my house last weekend.


The pictures got out of order a little but here is Lydia loving on some of the Christmas penguins.


More funny pictures from Lydia and penguins
Here is a picture from the dinner again. This is our cousin Mary.

Here is Kelly and Lydia in the kitchen and helping me clean up after the dinner.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That penguin is bigger than Lydia! Too cute!! And BTW, where did you baby go? She's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun. I remember you always did have penguins around at Christmastime. Lydia looks like she is in a "pile of penguins!!"

April

Paula said...

tell me about it kim...she is like toddler now!

stevenjared0853 said...

Glad to see this penguin party. Loved the cute baby. Had arranged my niece birthday party at one of Chicago event venues where arranged penguin themed party. Took wonderful ideas from my friend. Was very happy to make her day completely fun.