Friday, August 17, 2007

More of Miranda's work/First word

Here is some more of Miranda's work....the first picture was the day after her 6 month party...she was really haming it up for the camera. The second one was from us camping...I just love her smile...another interesting side note. Lydia said her first word today. She has been repeating mamamamama...but tonight she was trying to get my attention and distinctly said mama...I thought my mother had said it, b/c she was holding Lydia and I was pricing stuff for the yard sale. But mom insisted that lydia had said it...so that was exciting..considering that most babies say dada or bye bye b/c it is eaiser for them.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Lydia!!! and to realize that she picked a unusual path and said mama first - way to go!! Love, April

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I bet it was the best thing you have ever heard!! What a memorable moment.

Wendy

Kimberly said...

Way to go Lydia! Sophie's 1st word was Mama too!