Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Here are our buddies Whitney and Annabelle. We don't get to see them often enough and I was so glad to see her, her mama Michelle and her grandmother Ann at the tea.
Obviously Lydia and Annabelle had much to catch up on.

Her are all of my brother Vince's ladies...Courtney, his fiance, Lydia his goddaughter and his mama.


Here are there generations of Simons. I think that is where Lydia gets her tall, skinny genes from...although my mom and I are not good examples..ha/ha.



Finally all of us together, minus Kelly (my sister in law) who could not make it.






3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That looks like fun!

Saw your comment on the tent sale. Go to http://www.everythingfiesta.com/ and sign up for their email updates; they send emails with sale dates. There is one in April and one in August each year. I got a large canister this year for somewhere around $14.25. Can't beat it!!

Mountain Mama said...

Lovely!

Laura said...

Wow! Lydia's hair is really getting long.