Monday, April 26, 2010

Tennesse Trip

So I am just going to say right now, I will post very few pictures of myself from this trip because I was sick the whole trip. I look awful in all of them. I had a head cold on the way down then on Tuesday it turned into one of the worst cases of stomach flu I have ever had.
So anyway, this was the only black bear we saw in the land of black bears. It was raining most of the trip so we did not get to hike as much as we wanted.
Here is Lydia and daddy being silly with the black bear. The kitty that Mark is holding was a gift from the lady where we ate lunch. It was a super cute and very yummy cafe but she called Lydia a boy. So I think she felt bad and gave her the stuffed cat!
More funny pictures with the bear.


She was not real sure about standing beside him.








The cabin was wonderful. It was better than the website promised. How often do you hear that?





Here was the hallway to the bathroom.




The master bedroom.






The huge tub and the water heater was big enough to fill it with hot water..it was so nice.





More to come..







2 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Everybody was reppin' WVU but Lydia! Shame on you for not packing that child the right clothes! ;-)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

LOL Lara--you would notice that!! :)

Looks like a really nice cabin! It's been a long time since Bryan and I were in Tennessee but your pictures make me want to go back!